Social Prescribing and Life Style Advice
Fancy Getting Fitter?
Redditch Borough Council offer a wide variety of community exercise sessions including:
Couch to 5k,
Strength and Balance classes,
over 50's classes,
Walking Football and more..
Click the link below to find out more.
Stop Smoking Advice
Looking for help or advice to quit smoking? Guidance is available here
"Small Changes - Big Difference".
Living Well in Worcestershire lifestyle behaviour change service booklet. living well booklet 21 7 15.docx
Change 1 Thing:
Free Health Trainers.
* Feel more positive about your body
* Find ways to increase activity that you enjoy
* Learn more about enyoyable nutritious eating
* Get support from a group of likeminded people
If you would like to take part or find out more please click the link below or call 01527 488815 (ask for Mandy, Trudi or Emma)
* Crisis pregnancy counselling service
* Pregnancy loss counselling & support
* Practical help
Drop-in centre located at Beoley Road West near Redditch Town Centre and also a skilled listening service available on Friday mornings at Winyates Wellbeing Hub. Tel: 07516 257 409.